Virtual | January 24, 2022 – January 29, 2022
FORUM/Diversity is a worldwide faculty and administrator hiring event and professional development symposium.
The goal of this event is twofold: to help those from underrepresented groups find their best-fit jobs, and to offer robust professional development around topics of equity and inclusion in schools. Learn more here.
Virtual Hiring Conference
January 27-29, 2022
- Three days of pre-scheduled 30-minute introductory interviews
- Schools schedule virtual interviews with registered Carney Sandoe candidates
- Candidates can view registered schools and open positions, and send messages of interest to schools
- Schools have access to view all registered candidates and continue to reach out even after the event
Candidate Registration – closed
- Active Carney Sandoe candidates register for free. Registration includes access to the professional development portion.
Carney Sandoe recognizes and embraces diversity in all its forms, both seen and unseen — race, age, gender identity, ability, ethnicity, cultural identity, national origin, religion. All CS&A candidates are invited to participate in the interviewing portion of this event.
- Not a current job-seeking candidate with us? Apply now! You must be an active candidate and in communication with a Placement Associate to attend our hiring conferences. There is no cost to use Carney Sandoe as a job search resource. Learn more about what we do here.
School Registration – closed
- Registration for existing Carney Sandoe schools has closed. Registration includes access to the professional development portion.
- New to Carney Sandoe? Contact Kim Garner, Director of Conferences.
Virtual Professional Development
January 24-28, 2022
We are excited to offer a week of professional development leading up to the hiring portion of FORUM/Diversity. (Registration for the full conference includes access to the professional development.)
To view the full schedule, click here.
Registration to attend only the professional development is free and open to the public. (Registration has closed.)