Thank you for interest in becoming part of the team at Carney, Sandoe & Associates. We are committed to hiring and supporting employees who reflect the mission of our firm and are deeply invested in the world of education.
We are hiring for a Placement Assistant to provide professional administrative and sales support to our Placement Associates. This role reports to the Director of Placement.
- List positions for your Placement Associate (PA).
- Register, refer, and interview your candidates.
- Assist in the applicant, candidate, and school follow-up for your PA.
- Make solicitation, member, and follow-up calls to schools for the Placement Group at large.
- Assist in placement billing for PA.
- Participate in both school and college visit programs.
- Assist in preparation and support for annual conferences.
- Assist with management of Special Projects on an as needed basis and determined by the Director of Placement.
- Attend all regular and specially called staff meetings.
- Take an active role in the directional matters of the firm during meetings, and other firm activities.
- Complete all special assignments (Critical Issues, Summer Projects, etc.) thoroughly and on-time.
- Work consistently within CS&A policy and procedure.
- Meet revenue objectives.
- Ability to prioritize and handle diverse responsibilities simultaneously in an efficient, organized manner.
- Maintain high professional performance standards effectively with client schools and candidates.
- Work closely with members of the CS&A team, encouraging productive, efficient working relationships.
- Demonstrate flexibility, attention to detail, and initiative.
- Targeted, accurate, and expeditious referrals on new positions and new candidates (i.e. – within two business days for positions; within one week for candidates).
- Prompt listing and entering of all positions within one business day of receipt.
- Excellent interpersonal and writing skills.
- Exceptional listening/communication skills, which can be utilized in the counseling of candidates and schools.
- The ability to prioritize diverse responsibilities in an efficient, organized manner.
- Proficient technology skills.
- A strong work ethic.
- Commitment to diversity, equity, inclusion, and justice initiatives.
*A bachelor’s degree is required.
*Relevant work experience is helpful though not required.
*Other contributing factors include: 1) a strong academic record, 2) a history of community service, and 3) a long-term career interest in either education and/or business.
*Review: 6 months; 12 months; biannually.
*This is not a remote role. Applicants must live in the greater Boston area. Start date is negotiable.
Interested candidates should email resumes to:
Donisha Thaxton and Rice Bryan at email@example.com