Lawrence Alexander chats with Money.com about how BIPOC high school students can find a college that values diversity and antiracist policies.Read
You want a trusted guide for your school's diversity and inclusion journey.
CS&A draws from our more than 40-year history of working with schools and educational organizations to offer consulting services in the important and ever-growing area of diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging (DEIB) work. Wherever your organization may be in terms of its cultural competency work or its diversity and inclusion efforts, we welcome the opportunity to facilitate a deeper level of understanding and growth with your team.
Partnering with Schools to Build Inclusive Communities
- Implicit bias training for boards, search committees, and admission committees
- Increasing cultural competence among faculty and administrators
- Delivering workshops and keynotes for students regarding issues of equity, inclusion, and justice
- Conducting campus climate surveys for inclusivity
- Coaching for heads of school and school leadership on recruiting, hiring, and transitioning Directors of Equity and Inclusion
Our Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Belonging Consulting Practice is led by consultant Lawrence Alexander, a leader in and passionate advocate for DEIB work in independent schools.
CS&A Diversity Mission Statement
At Carney, Sandoe & Associates, we are committed to the importance of increasing equity, diversity, inclusion, and belonging – both within our own organization and among the educational communities with whom we partner.
Cognizant of our ability to reach a wide variety of schools, teachers, and educational leaders, it is our goal to provide educators with resources that help foster diverse and inclusive environments. We aim to facilitate continued learning and to encourage valuable networking opportunities.