Several schools and universities are welcoming Lawrence Alexander to lead training around DEI and implicit bias this summer.Read More
You want a trusted guide for your school's diversity and inclusion journey.
CS&A draws from our more than 40-year history of working with schools and educational organizations to offer consulting services in the important and ever-growing area of diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) work. Wherever your organization may be in terms of its cultural competency work or its diversity and inclusion efforts, we would welcome the opportunity to facilitate a deeper level of understanding and growth with your team.
Partnering with Schools to Build Inclusive Communities
• Implicit bias training for hiring managers, faculty, and college admissions counselors
• Climate assessments for inclusivity and cultural sensitivity
• Developing a community-informed model for service learning and engagement
Our Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Consulting Practice is led by consultant Lawrence Alexander, a leader in and passionate advocate for DEI work in independent schools.
• Former Director of Diversity and Inclusion and Director of College Counseling at White Mountain School, NH:
• Lead the D&I steering committee
• Advised the Diversity Club and Students of Color affinity group
• Facilitated the school’s participation at NAIS’ People of Color Conference
• Presently engaged in a three-year DEI project with East Woods School, NY:
• Training faculty on implicit bias
• Auditing the curriculum for inclusivity
• Creating capacity in the student community around equity and inclusion work
• Leading implicit bias training with CS&A staff members
CS&A Diversity Mission Statement
At Carney, Sandoe & Associates, we are committed to the importance of increasing equity, diversity, and inclusion – both within our own organization and among the educational communities with whom we partner.
Cognizant of our ability to reach a wide variety of schools, teachers, and educational leaders, it is our goal to provide educators with resources that help foster diverse & inclusive environments. We aim to facilitate continued learning and to encourage valuable networking opportunities.
Meet the Team
Lawrence AlexanderSearch Consultant, Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Practice Send Email