Washington, D.C. | April 14, 2023
FORUM/Washington, D.C. is a regional hiring conference for schools and job seekers in the greater Washington, D.C. area, as well as other parts of the region. What happens at a hiring conference? Learn more here.
In-Person Hiring Conference
April 14, 2023 – 8:00 AM-4:00 PM ET
Washington Marriott Georgetown
1221 22nd Street NW
Washington, D.C. 20037
- A day of pre-scheduled 30-minute introductory interviews
- Schools schedule interviews with registered Carney Sandoe candidates
- Candidates can view registered schools and open positions, and send messages of interest to schools
- Schools have access to view all registered candidates and continue to reach out even after the event
Candidate Registration – Now Open!
- Active Carney Sandoe candidates register for free in CandidateConnect.
- Not a current job-seeking candidate with us? Apply now! You must be an active candidate and in communication with a Placement Associate to attend our hiring conferences. There is no cost to use Carney Sandoe as a job search resource. Learn more about what we do here.
School Registration – Now Open!
- Existing partner schools can register in ORM.
- New to Carney Sandoe? Contact Kim Garner, Director of Conferences.
Click here to book a discounted room in our room block.