Philadelphia | January 27, 2023 – January 28, 2023
Formerly known as FORUM/Diversity, FORUM/DEIB (Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Belonging) is a worldwide faculty and administrator hiring event and professional development symposium.
The goal of this event is twofold: to help those from underrepresented groups find their best-fit jobs, and to offer robust professional development around topics of equity and inclusion in schools. Learn more here.
In-Person Hiring Conference
January 27, 2023 – 8:00 AM-5:00 PM ET
January 28, 2023 – 8:00 AM-2:00 PM ET
Loews Philadelphia Hotel
1200 Market Street
Philadelphia, PA 19107
- Two days of pre-scheduled 30-minute introductory interviews
- Schools schedule interviews with registered Carney Sandoe candidates
- Candidates can view registered schools and open positions, and send messages of interest to schools
- Schools have access to view all registered candidates and continue to reach out even after the event
- Two days of professional development sessions presented by educators and leaders from across the country – see the schedule
Candidate Registration – Now Open!
- Active Carney Sandoe candidates register for free in CandidateConnect. Registration includes access to the professional development portion.
- Not a current job-seeking candidate with us? Complete this form to apply now. You must be an active candidate and in communication with a Placement Associate to attend our hiring conferences. There is no cost to use Carney Sandoe as a job search resource. Learn more about what we do here.
Carney Sandoe recognizes and embraces diversity in all its forms, both seen and unseen – race, age, gender identity, ability, ethnicity, cultural identity, national origin, religion. All CS&A candidates are invited to participate in the event.
School Registration – SOLD OUT
- School registration, as well as our waitlist period, has closed.
Our discounted room block at the Loews closed on January 10.