Philadelphia | January 26, 2024 – January 27, 2024
Join Us in Honoring 10 Years
Formerly known as FORUM/Diversity, FORUM/DEIB (Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Belonging) is a worldwide faculty and administrator hiring event and professional development symposium.
The goal of this event is twofold: to help those from underrepresented groups find their best-fit jobs, and to offer robust professional development around topics of equity and inclusion in schools. Learn more here.
In-Person Hiring Conference
January 26, 2024 – 8:00 AM-5:00 PM ET
January 27, 2024 – 8:00 AM-2:00 PM ET
Loews Philadelphia Hotel
1200 Market Street
Philadelphia, PA 19107
- Two days of pre-scheduled 30-minute introductory interviews
- Schools schedule interviews with registered Carney Sandoe candidates
- Candidates can view registered schools and open positions, and send messages of interest to schools
- Schools have access to view all registered candidates and can continue to reach out even after the event
- Two days of professional development sessions presented by educators and leaders from across the country
Candidate Registration – Now Open!
- Active Carney Sandoe candidates register for free in CandidateConnect. Registration includes access to the professional development portion.
- Not a current job-seeking candidate with us? Complete this form to apply now. You must be an active candidate and in communication with a Placement Associate to attend our hiring conferences. There is no cost to use Carney Sandoe as a job search resource. Learn more about what we do here.
Carney Sandoe recognizes and embraces diversity in all its forms, both seen and unseen – race, age, gender identity, ability, ethnicity, cultural identity, national origin, religion. All CS&A candidates are invited to participate in the event.
School Registration – Now Open!
- CS&A partner schools can register in ORM. Pricing information is also in ORM.
- New to CS&A? Email Kim Garner, Director of Conferences.
Book a discounted room in our room block at the Loews here. Room block closes January 4, 2024.
Attend the Professional Development Only
If you would like to attend the professional development portion only (not the interviewing), please click here.