Boston | February 9, 2024 – February 10, 2024
FORUM/Boston is our flagship worldwide hiring event. What happens at a hiring conference? Learn more here.
In-Person Hiring Conference
February 9, 2024 – 8:00 AM-5:00 PM ET
February 10, 2024 – 8:00 AM-2:00 PM ET
The Westin Copley Place
10 Huntington Avenue
Boston, MA 02116
- Two days of pre-scheduled 30-minute introductory interviews
- Schools schedule interviews with registered Carney Sandoe candidates
- Candidates can view registered schools and open positions, and send messages of interest to schools
- Schools have access to view all registered candidates and continue to reach out even after the event
Candidate Registration – Now Open!
- Active Carney Sandoe candidates register for free in CandidateConnect.
- Not a current job-seeking candidate with us? Apply now. You must be an active candidate and in communication with a Placement Associate to attend our hiring conferences. There is no cost to use Carney Sandoe as a job search resource. Learn more about what we do here.
School Registration – Now Open!
- CS&A partner schools can register in ORM. Pricing information is also in ORM.
- New to CS&A? Email Kim Garner, Director of Conferences.
Book a discounted room in our room block at The Westin here.