Los Angeles | February 2, 2024
FORUM/Los Angeles is a regional hiring conference for schools and job seekers in southern California and other parts of the West Coast.
What happens at a hiring conference? Learn more here.
In-Person Hiring Conference
February 2, 2024 – 8:00 AM-4:00 PM PT
Los Angeles, CA
Sofitel Los Angeles at Beverly Hills
8555 Beverly Boulevard
Los Angeles, CA 90048
- A day of pre-scheduled 30-minute introductory interviews
- Schools schedule interviews with registered Carney Sandoe candidates
- Candidates can view registered schools and open positions, and send messages of interest to schools
- Schools have access to view all registered candidates and continue to reach out even after the event
Candidate Registration – Now Open!
- Active Carney Sandoe candidates register for free in CandidateConnect.
- Not a current job-seeking candidate with us? Apply now. You must be an active candidate and in communication with a Placement Associate to attend our hiring conferences. There is no cost to use Carney Sandoe as a job search resource. Learn more about what we do here.
School Registration – Now Open!
- CS&A partner schools can register in ORM. Pricing information is also in ORM.
- New to CS&A? Email Kim Garner, Director of Conferences.
Book a discounted room in our room block at the Sofitel by calling 310-278-5444.