San Francisco | March 15, 2024
FORUM/San Francisco is a regional hiring conference for schools and job seekers in northern California, as well as other parts of the West Coast.
What happens at a hiring conference? Learn more here.
In-Person Hiring Conference
March 15, 2024 – 8:00 AM-4:00 PM PT
San Francisco, CA
The Westin St. Francis on Union Square
335 Powell Street
San Francisco, CA 94102
- A day of pre-scheduled 30-minute introductory interviews
- Schools schedule interviews with registered Carney Sandoe candidates
- Candidates can view registered schools and open positions, and send messages of interest to schools
- Schools have access to view all registered candidates and continue to reach out even after the event
Candidate Registration – Now Open!
- Active Carney Sandoe candidates register for free in CandidateConnect.
- Not a current job-seeking candidate with us? Apply now. You must be an active candidate and in communication with a Placement Associate to attend our hiring conferences. There is no cost to use Carney Sandoe as a job search resource. Learn more about what we do here.
School Registration – Now Open!
- CS&A partner schools can register in ORM. Pricing information is also in ORM.
- New to CS&A? Email Kim Garner, Director of Conferences.
Book a discounted room in our room block at The Westin here. Room block closes February 22, 2024.